- Extensive listening practice based on tasks similar to those used in the examination sections 1 and 3.
- Dictation and spelling practice to help candidates cope with the dictation task in section 2.
- Reading skills and practice to familiarise students with the demands of the various task types in sections 4-7.
- Writing skills for all the writing tasks encountered in sections 8 and 9 of the examination.
- Sample answers for the writing tasks in section 8.
- A separate Speaking skills section, with vocabulary and structures for all topics likely to be encountered. This will enable students to gain the accuracy and fluency they need in sections 10, 11, 12 and 13 of the examination.
- Writing guides for all task types at the back of the book.
- A Functional Language section, with ways of expressing opinions, feelings, suggestions, etc., to help students improve their writing and speaking skills.
- An Idiomatic Language section designed to enrich students' knowledge of everyday expressions (Levels 4 & 5 only).
- A Grammar Review at the back of the book, which provides students with a quick revision of level-appropriate grammatical and structural items. These are tested through error correction, and will help students especially in the writing and speaking sections (Levels 2 & 3 only).
PREPARATION & 10 PRACTICE TESTS for PTE General - Levels 2-5 have been designed to provide students with ample practice and thorough coverage of all the sections in the examination. They also include a wide range of exercises which cover all possible weaknesses in students' knowledge, whether grammatical, lexical or structural, ensuring they will be well prepared to succeed at each level.
- Student's Book
- Teacher's Book
- Listening Scripts
- Audio CDs